Shower Routine - Tea Tree & Choco Coffee Body Wash + Bergamot Essential Oil
CHOCOLATE COFFEE BODY WASH:
Meet your new indulgent shower partner – The Beauty Co Chocolate Coffee Body Wash. Its thick, creamy texture is a nourishing blend of good-for-the-skin ingredients that gently cleanses while maintaining moisture levels.
- Enjoy skin detox with the goodness of Coffee & Cacao Extract
- Mild Formulation for Clean, Soft & Supple Skin
- Rejuvenates, refreshes & revives senses
- Non-stripping formula with Aloe Vera & Cucumbers
- Helps prevent acne, promotes an even tone & smooths texture
- Soothes photo-damaged skin
TEA TREE BODY WASH:
The Beauty Co Tea Tree Body Wash is a soothing and refreshing shot of energy. This body wash is enriched with natural extracts like Tea Tree, Aloe Vera & Glycerine that revive dull, tired skin. Its revivifying formula with cool fragrance and antibacterial properties helps control body odor and Bacne. Crafted with love and care for your skin, it uplifts your senses and bathing ritual.
- Rich foamy lather for gentle yet effective cleansing
- Enriched with Tea Tree, Aloe Vera & Glycerin
- Leaves skin hydrated, refreshed & clean
- Combats Bacne
- Suits all skin types
BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL:
Loaded with antiseptic, antimicrobial, and antispasmodic properties Bergamot Oil benefits are aplenty! It treats common skin concerns like acne, pimples, zits, and fine lines. Also, it acts as a great pain reliever. For scalp and hair, it reduces the flakiness of skin that causes dandruff and promotes healthy, shiny, and bouncy hair. Lastly, it is a highly popular choice for aromatherapy for it is a great mood elevator! The Beauty Co. Bergamot Essential Oil… for skin, hair, and mood!
- Bergamot essential oils usually make people alert, however, Bergamot Essential Oil is one citrus oil that helps you relax. Treat common skin concerns, Reduce flakiness on the scalp, Relieve body ache, anxiety, stress, soothe nerves & uplift mood
How to use
How to use
Body Wash: Pour the desired amount of the product on your wet loofah. Lather & massage it all over your body. Use gentle circulation motions with your loofah. Take in the aromatic goodness while you focus on cleansing the skin. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Bergamot Essential Oil:
Add a few drops of The Beauty Co. Bergamot Essential Oil of your choice in the water during a bath or mix it with a carrier oil and apply it on the skin to make it ready to take on the day.
Mix it with a carrier oil and apply it on the scalp to strengthen the hair follicles, reduce hair fall, control dandruff, and attain voluminous, lustrous hair.
The antimicrobial & antispasmodic properties of the oil protect your skin from various infections and eases body pain
This essential oil is a great aromatherapy agent. It alleviates headaches, stress, and anxiety, and spreads a pleasant fragrance in the surroundings.
Best Before: 24 Months
Manufactured/Packed By: Goodness Of Nature
Marketed By: Zen Lifestyle Private Limited
1701, Mondeal Heights, Near Novotel Hotel, S G Highway 380051
Country Of Origin: India